Happy Friday! We’ve made it through another week. I have a goal of finishing my re-read of The Two Towers this weekend and that’s about it. I love having no plans. Happy Weekend, everyone!
And now for the bookish links…
- USA Today’s top 100 bestselling books – Clearly, I’m out of the loop, but I couldn’t believe some of the titles on (still on?) the bestseller list. The Shack?! (I hate The Shack.) How to Win Friends and Influence People? I guess their days in the sun are not yet over.
- Best Audiobooks of 2017
- An interview with Ann Hulbert, author of Off the Charts: The Hidden Lives and Lessons of American Child Prodigies – I’m gonna’ have to pick this one up.
- How to read two books a week – How do people do this? Seriously.
- The Joy of Hate Reading – The Shack, anyone?
- 7 Great Books Hitting Shelves Today – From January 8. The Immortalists is getting lots of attention. I feel like I’ve seen it everywhere.
- 11 New Books by Women of Color Everyone Needs to Read in 2018