It’s Friday – hoot! This weekend I’m working through my first Alice Munro, Lives of Girls and Women. What’s everyone else reading?
I’m also going to watch the rest of Rosemary’s Baby, which I started on my lunch hour. I read the book this week and I’m really enjoying the movie. It’s fun to see Mia Farrow rock those Mary Quant dresses with the Vidal Sassoon pixie cut.
And now for some links!
- What to read based on Oscar nominated movies
- A reading list for Black History Month
- Some Newbery/Caldecott predictions from a true expert
- The fun of reading obscure classics
- 15 Books You Should Read this February from LitHub
Kind of a short list. Did you come across any interesting book tidbits this week?