Happy Friday! We are in the midst of winter storm Mateo, so our city pretty much looks like the movie Fargo right now. Hope you are staying warm wherever you are!
Shall we get on with the links?
- LitHub has a whole series called Secrets of the Book Critics, which features critics and their thoughts on classics. I’m gonna’ work my way through this for sure.
- This post “Recipes for a Tidy and Tasty Death” includes a review of The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning, which I will definitely be reading. (Who else is not surprised that this book was an immediate bestseller?)
- Sick of Oprah? 14 Books Reese Witherspoon Has Recommended On Instagram So Far This Year It’s a fairly interesting, though not unexpected, mix.
- This looks fun though: A Brief Caribbean Reading List
- Did you hear the NPR interview with this author who wrote a book about his time as a border patrol officer? I’ve got it on hold at the library right now.
- Did you know there are still wild horses in the U.S.? I had no idea.
Have a great weekend!