A pink header for a belated Happy Valentine’s Day! ICYMI: This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post was a “love freebie” and I went with weird niche/genre books I love. Next week is about the kinds of books I don’t want to read. So that’ll be fun.
On to the links!
- Why I’ll Never Stop Reading Junk Fiction – I love this essay. Genre fiction for the win!
- Do you read romance novels? I don’t but I thought this was a fun way to recommend them, which is to say based on the other things you like.
- Maureen Corrigan, one of my fave reviewers also read The Perfect Nanny, which I read last Sunday. Ooo, that makes me look forward to another weekend of reading…
- A Millions writer talks about Carrie Fisher’s The Princess Diarist one year later. I haven’t read any Carrie Fisher, have you? Should I? I find I’m more interested in her scandal-ridden Hollywood parentage than Carrie herself.
- If the complicated male characters of literature were on Tinder – Got some lols out of this one.
- Here’s a fun, quick story from Jac Jemc, author of The Grip of It.
Enjoy the weekend!