Happy Friday! Time for another weekend and another round of fun things I found on the internet.
- How I Bought Into Gone with the Wind’s Mythology of Whiteness – all too easy for a white person to do
- Why I Don’t Let My TBR Dictate What I Read – This concept is familiar. I’ve stopped accumulating books for this very reason: I start to feel trapped by the TBR and immediately rebel.
- 10 Essential Native American Novels – Good list
- The Book That Made Me Realize I Was a Mansplainer—And Saved My Marriage – hah
- How Does Netflix’s Alias Grace Compare to Margaret Atwood’s Book? – I watched all of Alias Grace last weekend and loooved it. Haven’t read the book, but I picked it up at the library this week. I’ll keep ya’ posted.
Have a wonderful weekend!